Effective date: August 1, 2020
1. The following terms and conditions are applicable to this Website/APP or products with related content, Website or mobile application which is owned, operated or hosted by Kingdom Ventures., Ltd. (collectively, our "website", our "application").
4. Personal information is any information that allows to identify you, including but not limited to:
a, Any information you provide us when filling out forms on our account registration page, as well as any other data you submit via the Website or email (e.g., name, date of birth, email address, phone number…);
b, Information exchange, service support on the Web/APP or through other means of communication;
c, All User Account transaction history (including but not limited to this website, application or related websites);
d, Login websites and device details, including location data, browser data, web history, activity history and other traffic information recorded in our system;
5. You accept and acknowledge that we may use the collected user information for purposes including, but not limited to the following:
a, Provide our services to you;
b, When you use our services, we may use your information for identity verification, recording and backing up user services, security monitoring, risk prevention, etc.;
c, You agree that we may send you notifications about marketing campaigns, e-commerce and advertisements related to you;
d, You acknowledge and agree that we reserve the right to give your personal information to third-party credit reporting or data services to verify the authenticity of your information or to provide other service levels;
e, Track and investigate transactions for the purpose of preventing fraud, abuse of terms, money laundering, and other illegal or unusual activities;
f, Report to relevant authorities as required.
6. You agree that Kingdom Ventures ,. Ltd reserves the right to use and share your Personal Data to:
a. Our service providers and other third parties assist us in providing services to you;
b. Communicating with you to introduce you to our products or any events, activities, projects, plans, developments, commitments and special offers that take place or are promoted or support us.
c. Your personal information to the relevant authorities in accordance with applicable law, regulation, government policy or law. We do not use, sell or rent or lease your personal data to third parties.
11. If the Company undergoes any change to the operational structure such as a merger, acquisition by another company or a partial acquisition, it is more likely that the customer's personal data will be included in the item assignment. We will, as part of this Policy, notify users through our email or news channels prior to proceeding with data transfers.
12. We acknowledge that when collecting and processing your Personal Information for the purposes of managing your User Account, we are comply with strict legal regulations about the protection of personal data.
13. It is your responsibility to keep your login information confidential and ensure that it cannot be accessed by others.
15. If you have any request or comments, please contact us through the communication published on the Website. This will be the most effective way to contact us and receive timely feedback.